Square and Kadashes
April 12th, 2017
1 hr 19 mins 32 secs
- Opening: Rocket Man (cover by Iron Horse)
- Nick (/u/swimbikerunrun) has a personal coach . . . a lady coach
- Freemasonry niche-clubs, chess, running, etc.
- Which Bing Bang Theory characters represent the guys from your Lodge?
- Do you have wi-fi at your Lodge?
- Bruce's plans to carry the milk on the Martian colony
- We cause our usual ruckus at the District Meeting
- Tony begins texting the cast throughout the show, but never joins
- Harlan blows the lid off of Rev. Tony's social facade
- Nick gets trolled by a Rainbow Girl . . . like some other guys we know
- How does your wife respond when you randomly encounter new Masons in public?
- Harlan leads the Council of Kadosh - and he knows basically nothing about it
- Henceforth: the instruments shall be known as: THE SQUARE AND KADASHES
- What to do if you don't feel like going to Lodge? Go to Lodge
- We plug Slack (the app), use it for your Lodge, you won't be sorry
- Recap: why Ohio is always wrong
- Closing: Take Me (Korn)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry