Wall of Humanity
July 11th, 2018
1 hr 25 mins 25 secs
- Opening: Yakety Sax (Boots Randolph)
- Another set of fairs . . . sleepless, sunburnt and hungover
- We're changing our name. Welcome to the "After Fair Podcast"
- "This is Wilson, Tony isn't here . . ."
- We discuss the fairs, back to back weekends, and the wall of humanity that overran us
- The guys save the day with fresh toilet paper
- Tony puts Harlan's cell phone number on a billboard
- We host an hour-long flag retirement with every Boy Scout in this part of the country
- Tony wins the watermelon eating contest . . . again
- John reveals his secret liquor stash
- Our by-laws committee meets to discuss revisions for the first time in decades
- It's good to be back after Lodge!
- Closing: Kiss Me, I'm S--tfaced (Dropkick Murphys)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry