April 11th, 2016
1 hr 22 mins 30 secs
- Down-voting warriors attack Jason for his views on gay Masons
- Brother^3 encounters a Prince Hall Mason for the first time, gets confused
- White robes and coffee stains . . . at least there is Mississippi!
- We think Landscaper Josh is a plant, a double-agent for the KoC
- Bruce decides to go counter-agent, plus there is sword play!
- OJ Simpson manages to kill this episode . . . and get away with it
- A greater tragedy than OJ - the cancellation of H2 for Vice
- ISIS Shrine Temple caves to the terrorists and renames the temple
- Petty theft offense years past . . . should his Brethren be told?
- Turnip Vodka and powered milk?!
- Jason welcomes Bruce and Harlan to old manhood, nobody will get Dr. Evil jokes these days
- Closing song: R.I.P. Merle Haggard, another country legend down
- The closing music doesn't work until Jason is half-way home . . . so we closed with a song by a gay guy!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry