July 6th, 2016
1 hr 28 mins 26 secs
- Rev. Chaplain liberates a bag of wigs and other bathroom access material from a professional band
- He then breaks our sound equipment
- Happy Independence Day . . . and "God Save King George!"
- We had another fair, with fireworks, beer, and . . . stuff
- Jason's Mayor rocks a tuxedo t-shirt
- The rain causes kids to fly off of the slide and into the ticket booth
- Jason discovers all of the ways one could possibly cheat a carnival
- The theme of the weekend: "NO REFUNDS!"
- Bro. Son picks a fight with a horse and becomes night-time Fair Director
- The Chaplain wins the watermelon eating contest
- The African (not -American, just African) selling Confederate memorabilia
- Our sound guy makes fun of the town with music selections
- Also . . . we had Lodge
- Happy Independence Day!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry