Seattle Shrine Convention
September 21st, 2016
1 hr 20 mins 17 secs
- Despite a changed format, The Chaplain still manages to crash the show. From Charlotte, NC, no less.
- /u/SeattleShriner is our guest this week! And Tony starts in on him right away
- The upsides and downsides to having video on an audio show
- Harlan and Bruce attempt to start the show, but Security bum rushes Tony, and then he takes us to the bathroom
- Seattle Shriner gives us his Masonic-bio
- The Chaplain encounters an incredibly knowledgeable security guard ever
- The Corn, Wine, and Oil blog posted an interesting article (5 years ago...) about differences between 18th century and modern Freemasonry. We discuss.
- Washington is doing it right...but which Washington was it named for?
- The Golden Era of Freemasonry in the States was apparently otherwise boring
- "I am the Commander...of the Council...of Swordplay!" - Afterlodge Harlan
- What has Masonry given you? (with a couple fresh answers)
- Harlan reverses his opinion on the Shrine
- The Chaplain disappears amidst rioting in Charlotte
- Who copied who?
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry