IRC Free for All
November 9th, 2016
2 hrs 1 min 18 secs
- Tonight is Election Night, so we celebrate the occasion with an "IRC Free for All"
- Some guys from the IRC channel pop in, others watch the live stream for off-air comment
- What actually happens in the channel? A lot of idling, until someone pipes up, then it gets awesome (especially if you're there at work)
- There's no avoiding us monitoring election returns as they come in . . . so far, as everyone expected
- Virtual Lodges, it's a thing, does anyone know about them?
- What do the IRC guys' Lodges do for education? What about the After Lodge crew?
- A hypothetical Brother dies, he really wanted a Masonic funeral, but his family now refuses
- How many nights per week do we spend on Freemasonry?
- "Now brought to you by Culver's Ice Cream" because Canada Dry sucks!
- Trump has taken Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina - and IRC reacts
- Election banter/jokes continue as the Chaplain hides in his bunkers
- Is it the Boomers' fault?!
- How to make your pancake breakfast profitable (and the one item that will kill it)
- Reporting live from New York Time Square . . . it's not exciting
- How often does your Lodge practice ritual work?
- The Pledge of Allegiance in open Lodge is brought up for the 100th time on this show
- Evangelizing for IRC - you're missing out!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry