March 26th, 2017
1 hr 43 mins 57 secs
- Opening: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked (Cage The Elephant)
- Someone should explain to Nick (/u/swimbikerunrun) what a "Carpet Bagger" is
- Bro. Riley calls in sick
- Harlan explains the absence of show postings recently
- The Lodge put together a "Meal Train" for Harlan's family during the hospital stay, it's a cool idea for your Lodge
- Harlan reflects on his "single dad" experience . . . he wasn't fond of it
- Tony shows up with spiritual insights and poop stories
- Who eats dessert at a restaurant?!
- "The 47th Problem of The Eucharist"
- We take turns explaining Carpet Bagger to Nick . . . and Tony does it wrong
- More pancake conspiracies
- If millennials were to start Freemasonry today, what symbols would they use?
- Intellectual property laws and the Square and Compass
- Nick visits a "family" Lodge in Italy and almost gets disappeared
- DeMolay presentations, and why you should invite the boys to your Lodge
- Does your ritual also include floor work?
- The Chaplain and the Lost Tribes of Israel, or just one in particular
- Countenancing disloyalty and rebellion
- Where to find the Manly P. Hall lectures (for free)
- How to keep guys around after Lodge
- Budgeting and tax advice, but you should consult your own accountant
- Intentional racism seems to sound less bad than the accidental racism that comes up from time to time
- Closing: Forget You (Cee Lo Green)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry