The Grand Generalissimo
September 12th, 2017
1 hr 48 mins 31 secs
- Opening: Jerusalem (Matisyahu)
- Where is Nick?! Busted!!!
- Welcome Sir. John E. Helcl, from Minnesota, our special guest for the evening
- Technical difficulties make it . . . rough, for a while
- Sir. Helcl explains his tenuous connections to "Nikky Johnson"
- Nick left us with a big York Rite figure, and none of us are York Rite Masons
- Other Nick (/u/millennialfreemason) joins us and brings more technical difficulties
- Allowing the "Cap and Mantle" as standard uniform at York Rite meetings
- Should we lower the number of men required to open a Commandary?
- Comparing pipe organs: York Rite or Scottish Rite?
- Sir. Helcl joins Harlan in rebutting the Templar lineage
- Harlan's exit strategy for the Secretary's desk
- Nick's new blog post - stop propping up zombie Lodges
- Honorary bodies in the York Rite - is this the future of the Knights of St. Andrew?!
- Does the Scottish Rite hierarchy curiously resemble that of the Roman Catholic Church?
- Can the After Lodge method save a dying Chapter/Council?
- Technical difficulties end the show
- Closing: In Hell I'll be in Good Company (The Dead South)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry