September 24th, 2017
1 hr 43 mins 26 secs
- Opening: My Evil Ways (The Nearly Deads)
- We're sheltering in Nick's basement, waiting on Hurricane Harvey
- Harlan accidentally sends the show link to #python (FreeNode IRC) - "this is how you get cowans!"
- We spend most of the show hassling Nick about why he is still in Florida
- Some of the hassling was deserved . . . he ate the food stash before the rain came
- Guns in Lodge but not in a hurricane aftermath? Knock it off!
- How not to conduct a Facebook poll
- The After Lodge rescue plan: "Operation Divert Resources to Save Us Instead"
- Our recent EA degree and issues caused with differing ritual standards
- Harlan puts on bibbed overalls for the first time in his life - then goes to a bar
- Some cool stuff from our jurisdiction to help out in Houston
- Florida Lodges serving as shelters
- Nick tries to bring up "The Better Angels of our Nature" and Tony pounces in
- Taking Tony's pontoon boat down to rescue Nick - that's our kind of comedy
- Tony crashes a Shriner meeting (he's not a Shriner)
- Day laborers turn the cards in Florida, and Harlan loves it!
- Investigating committees, confidential information, and the awkward question of what duty is owed to who
- Closing: The Pretender (Foo Fighters)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry