Farewell to an American Hero
February 9th, 2018
1 hr 38 mins 53 secs
- Opening: The Minstrel Boy (The Clancy Brothers & Tommy Makem)
- Our American Hero, and a damn good man, puts down the working tools
- Tony is running for Mayor/Supreme Commander of our town
- Harlan got a cat . . . yeah, it's that bad
- We survived Worshipful Bro. Squared's first meeting!
- Discussions on how Tony can combat the "Deep County"
- Bruce takes the Junior PM's seat, just like every other PM
- "You don't know what you're doing" - "too bad, I'm in charge"
- Hello to Fish Fry Lodge No. 767 and Pancake Lodge No. 242
- Contested elections are the sign that you're being effective
- "She's currently using MY toothbrush to clean leg wax off of a box" - Worshipful Bro. Squared
- John calls out Mike's installation coat
- Are we recording, or did I get fired? Yes.
- Are we going to Masonicon . . . maybe
- "The deep dark hour of midnight"
- Closing: Real American (Rick Derringer)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry