The Meeting That Wasn't
May 7th, 2018
1 hr 41 mins 31 secs
- Opening: On the Road Again (Willie Nelson)
- Attention to detail is a good thing, but not at the expense of the big things
- Our Master cancels the Lodge meeting . . . the hour before the meeting
- A little chat about social media
- "Bruce is a Postal god"
- Harlan's daughter starts her first soccer game
- Our Lodge faces embarrassment at the district meeting
- Tony things that the problem is too many young men getting involved in Lodge
- We book an escape room for the big fair . . . but, why?
- Why do the "old guard" come (or not come) to Lodge?
- Usury vs. interest - is owning a payday lending joint un-masonic? Yes. Yes it is.
- Harlan is caught on film riding a pink bicycle circumambulating the Lodge
- What do you do if your members ignore a summons?
- Tony doesn't have a MAGA hat?!
- Should a Grand Jurisdiction adopt landmarks as part of its written code?
- Closing: Freak Like Me (Halestorm)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry