June 2nd, 2021
1 hr 20 mins 13 secs
About this Episode
- We're starting late, with no Chuck, Bruce lost his camera, and are otherwise in disarray
- Worshipless Host Producer Bruce is going to be adding "dad" to his long list of titles
- A life lesson about microfiber and why it's always a bad idea
- Harlan gets a rude awakening to just how woke /r/freemasonry has become
- Did our audience misunderstand us? Have we gone too far? Probably not . . . but clarifying, just in case
- We've spent 7+ years of After Lodge calling on our Craft to live up to its Landmarks, not to diminish them!
- Tales of two cities
- An unrelated, uneducated discourse on labor unions, careers, and workforce exploitation
- Now that things are opening again, are we going to use some of what we've learned (i.e. Zoom)?
- Leave us some comments below
- Email us at email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry