January 26th, 2015
1 hr 21 mins 3 secs
About this Episode
- Chili Cook Off results
- (Worshipful) Landscaper Josh attempts to poison /u/jasonswifeamy
- Jason breaks fancy plumbing
- Jason learns to hitch-hike
- Why do restaurants put items on the menu that they don't serve?
- Is IHOP the worst thing ever?
- Pots, kettles, whining, moaning, and complaining
- Making masons at sight (again)
- Amend the motion: "Lets do X and never talk about it again"
- A fishy D.W.I.
- Ideas for fun events a Lodge can do
- A tattoo in honor of a (masonic) grandfather
- "This minivan is in loving memory of Jason"
- What role would you prefer to have when your friend is initiated?
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on Reddit
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry