Young Old Dad
February 16th, 2015
1 hr 32 mins 54 secs
About this Episode
- Intro: The Passenger by Iggy Pop
- It's cold, let's move!
- Harlan hates the "Christian" holiday of "Valentimes"
- Freemasons signing on just to push their wares
- Harlan is a steam engine
- We have a whiteboard so we are credible (at least, more than Glenn Beck)
- Freemason strip club, and stripper Masons
- Episode 59 is posted!
- Suspenders for socks?
- Is it selfish to drop out of the officer line?
- The Senior Deacon's curse
- Jason and phone scams . . . *meow*!
- The cost of life on the Death Star
- What would you want to see on your lodge website?
- Jason wants more Candy Crush - Soda invitations
- Where to wear and do you wear your Masonic ring?
- Freemasonry made me athiest
- Can Freemasonry save God, should it?
- Postage stamps are legal tender in the United States
- Outro: Satan's Blues by Creepshow
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on Reddit
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry