February 8th, 2016
2 hrs 22 mins 27 secs
- Tony doges service of process all week
- Harlan discovers his unborn son is missing a penis - renames his home to "Harlan's Harem"
- How long can a podcast run? Leo LaPorte has been at it for 16 years
- Nick At Night mash-up
- Freemasonry - watch the social media . . . unlike Josh
- Producer Bruce purchases a tract of land on the moon
- Jason tells the . . . longest . . . story . . . ever
- Tony interrupts story time to discuss if time is linear
- How often should a Lodge meet? Harlan gives the "approved solution"
- We realize that the Chaplain wasn't here last week
- Can I join? Can I join? Can I? Can I?!
- Christianity and Freemasonry - why did the devil worshiping stereotype change? Was it us?
- What would you do for a cheeseburger? Bruce meets some ladies to find out
- /u/jynxbunny - sex and Freemasonry?
- Jason explains why Mexican cartels are his personal boogeyman
- Finally . . . after an entire day . . . we put an end to it
- Email us at email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry