Of Mice and Masons
July 18th, 2016
1 hr 29 mins 22 secs
- Studio audience: Jazz and two Snorlaxes
- Abusing Roberts Rules of Order for personal amusement
- Chef Red contributes to our collective Diabetes
- Jason misses his installation and Harlan's new car springs a leak
- The Chaplain's newest drone shows up . . . and eventually, so does he
- Pokémon Go and Master Mason Cooper and the Chaplain swinging Poké Balls
- Not all mice are created equal - some of them get fed to Bruce's snake after suffocating in the car
- In the end . . . was Freemasonry worth all of the time and money?
- Why do we engage in philanthropy?
- Chaplain becomes the King . . . Of the Hill
- Reviewing things Harlan is bad at
- Do you sneak out of Master Mason Degrees early? In states with "full" form sections?
- Lodge gets out of financial trouble, is it time to lower dues? Bruce and Harlan don't understand the question
- We take a Bible lesson from Joseph: saving for the drought (also the same Joseph that started Goldman Sachs)
- Encouraging religious diversity in the Lodge: we welcome many varieties of Christians
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry