October 5th, 2016
1 hr 42 mins 54 secs
- Our guest this week is The Millennial Freemason: Bro. Nick Johnson (33-29)
- . . . and we immediately present him with the list of show topics: His Masonic triggers
- Nick's sad, fruitless corn dog stand
- We discuss some kind of round table . . . thing?
- The merits of varying forms of interactive media available to Freemasons
- Nick's Bernie Sanders impression is almost too good
- Provincialism in lodges creates a stasis, which creates boredom, which creates stagnation
- An actual table lodge
- The Swedish Rite - Shields, swords, babes, and meatballs, what else could you want?
- Monetizing Freemasonry - Useful information vs. snake oil, AKA 'Alchemy: Turning ink into gold'
- Everybody's favorite 99th degree Vampire Rabbi Wizard continues to draw our ire/jealousy
- Twisting masonic ideology to support either elitism or mediocrity
- Getting your money's worth
- Pissing off the old Craft
- Tony makes an appearance, and Nick shows him some Minnesota-nice
- Be sure to visit Nick's blog: The Millenial Freemason (http://www.millennialfreemason.com/)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry