October 12th, 2016
1 hr 19 mins 29 secs
- Our guest this week: /u/Brother_Coke_Guy
- The Chaplain arrives "on time" for the first time . . . still late
- Rev. Chaplain is a "sheep in wolf's clothing" down in Gatlinburg, TN - pushing the Trump agenda
- Accelerated membership pins for older members?
- Bro.^2 gets hitched in an old-timey movie themed wedding
- What to do when a Brother dies and everyone is out of town during the funeral?
- The Chaplain's Masonic "stick"
- Bro. Coke Guy questions what happens when your Lodge doesn't take advantage of a massive fund-raising opportunity
- Getting rid of the progressive line?
- Is there such a thing as an un-masonic career? Old South prohibition remnants pop up again.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry