THOUSANDS of Years
November 25th, 2017
1 hr 48 mins 18 secs
- Opening: Dude (Looks Like A Lady) (Aerosmith)
- We're practicing our parliamentary procedure - and we're all out of order
- The good news is: Bruce survived Grand Lodge
- Just how exactly DO you tune a pipe organ?!
- Why there is no distance too far when it comes to burying our Brothers
- Tony shows up . . . almost at the beginning
- To answer last week's question: no, we will not be opening on the appropriate degree in our jurisdiction
- We have been reading minutes on the Master Mason Degree, and only there, for THOUSANDS of years
- A story in proper propane safety, and Tony's mercenary motives
- The hopes and dreams of Masters - a list of Bruce's top accomplishments
- We found Nick! He was busy investigating a cop. What NOT to tell a candidate's wife
- Finding your old bitcoin wallet and don't take investing advice from Harlan
- Have you guys been getting the "good news" delivered at Lodge too?
- Masonic fashion (yes, it's funny) controversy: cummerbund or waistcoat?
- Just don't forget your lapel extender
- Closing: Cocaine (Eric Clapton)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry