Cracking the Code
December 13th, 2017
1 hr 43 mins
- Opening: Safety Dance (Men Without Hats)
- Nick is back . . . and Sir John is still here; Cartman never left
- Unpaid shout outs to the Gibson Research Corporation
- Tales from the big Tony Halloween party (the ones we can remember)
- Harlan decided not to wear a flag suit for Halloween, but not because he found sense
- Why does John wear a 3-piece suit on the show? Harlan doesn't even wear a suit on the show!
- Is anyone a member of the Royal Order of Scotland?
- Fantasy authors and borrowing Masonic symbology
- You WILL use my fraternal title, even in the supermarket!
- Harlan has another battle with the stop sign by the Lodge
- Nick asks the York Rite: "when will we ever get rid of the Class A uniform?"
- "How do you be Catholic?" - Harlan wants to know
- A lesson in York Rite dress code
- Dropping titles when you're done with the job . . . it's a good thing
- What's happening with the Winding Stairs Facebook group?
- If you won $65,000,000, how much would you give your Lodge?
- Nobody else can handle the outro
- Closing: Paradise by the Dashboard Light (Meat Loaf)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry