March 26th, 2018
1 hr 2 mins 56 secs
- Opening: Every Breath You Take (The Police)
- Happy (very) belated Valentine's Day!
- Our Lodge takes an outing to a charity gala - with formal attire and everything
- Worshipful Bro.^2 steals all the wine from other tables
- Silent auctions . . . some of us discover that they have consequences
- Tony has the flu but gets on the show anyways to get us all sick
- Whoopee cushion for the Senior Warden
- Some geeking out over the Space-X launch and Musk-fanboi-ism
- Harlan realizes that nobody every uses fancy hotel or office lobbies
- The sensation hiding from politics . . . what has the world become?
- "Why is the brandy gone?"
- Harlan, Jr. turns one year old. Perhaps we can parent.
- Why it's impossible to conduct business (or Lodge) in California
- Harlan's family pool boy is awesome . . . he doesn't have a pool
- Closing: When You Sleep (My Bloody Valentine)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry