April 3rd, 2018
1 hr 17 mins 45 secs
- Opening: The Pink Panther (Mancini)
- Why Tony always gets introduced last
- We welcome Sir John to Pennnnnnn-sylvania
- The two token white guys - a review of the Black Panther
- Harlan was the senior past master. There was much wailing.
- A kid's first birthday party at our Lodge . . . it was a splash!
- Harlan's daughter becomes a Scottish Rite icon
- How to lawyer up a tendered order to "go suck eggs" - repercussions of being a Facebook douche
- 33 and Beyond - John says "it's good"
- Our Lodge can't pre-post minutes because Harlan is usually typing them during opening ceremonies
- Producer Bruce is still in denial about his new domestic situation
- The Grand Master's Book of Secrets . . . passed down from man to man
- Is splitting up ritual work a good idea?
- Our biggest (Lodge) event of the year is this week
- Closing: Rapper Who Is Very Concerned With Password Security (CollegeHumor)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry