The Red Lodge
November 26th, 2018
1 hr 23 mins 19 secs
- Opening: Grandpa Voted Democrat (Ray Stevens)
- Broadcasting from the ashes of the 2018 election
- Tony (and the rest of the County) got ran over by the "Trump Train"
- But hey, at least our Public Valuation Administrator is "pro-life" now
- Harlan and family check out of Facebook - we highly recommend it!
- A failed attempt to blame it on the York Rite
- Listen to your lawyer . . . or don't and pay him even more
- Harlan and the Mrs. finish off the unopened celebratory champagne
- Is *your* Master faithful enough to wade through the snow to get to Lodge?!
- Taking tumbleweeds as souvenir . . . because there's nothing else in the plains
- Street drag racing - a new Lodge fundraiser idea?
- Closing: I'll Sue Ya (Weird Al Yankovic)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry