June 24th, 2020
2 hrs 15 mins 5 secs
- Harlan brings a super-sized bottle of bourbon so Ass. Producer Marshall shows up
- Tony shows up too; we should have gallon jugs of whiskey at every After Lodge
- The Angry Chaplain and his many costumes. His psychologist visits must be postponed due to COVID-19.
- Harlan misses the mark catching up on previously recorded episodes - again
- Tony gets shot during (or, at least at the same time as) local riots
- And then there was Doug . . . or Truman
- A segue for Agency Law
- Providing masks for Lodge visitors - Aprons are not an acceptable substitute!
- And right at the end (just kidding!), things take a more serious turn with some police funding debate
- Then the [recovering] cops take the floor for a long and in-depth discussion of modern issues in/with law enforcement
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry