December 16th, 2020
1 hr 55 mins 51 secs
- Bro. Jamie joins us for an evening After Lodge
- What's it like in Canada? They have internet?!
- What is a Canadian "islander" anyways? Whatever it is, they love Freemasonry!
- Since Scotty wasn't here, we talk about prohibition (or the lack thereof)
- Trying to talk American politics to a Canadian reminds us of how . . . well just 'how'
- Developing the "third eye", After Lodge style
- Finally, someone who actually knows something about Oak Island, namely how to get there
- . . . and duty free marijuana?
- John recounts the tales of pizza woe with the After Lodge crew
- Debating gun control with a Canadian reminds us of how . . . just see "politics" earlier
- Why do we need guns? Because hairless apes can be crazy
- Learning more about what we still need to learn about Canada
- Thanks again to Brother Jamie for joining us!
- Leave us some comments below
- Email us at email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry