January 19th, 2022
1 hr 9 mins 29 secs
- What is on John's face?!
- After eight years of podcasting, we get confused by a simple audio loop
- How does your Lodge do re-obligation?
- Sitting in the big chair stretches the cable tow
- Chuck triggers "crypto" Harlan
- Jamie's rocking the mullet now
- Some crack-pot tries offering NFTs of Masonic degrees
- Just because a few people get lucky in a Ponzi scheme doesn't mean it's not a scam
- Recounting the story of the "Dutch tulip bubble"
- Someone's gotta win (laundering money), but it won't be you!
- Echoes of the dot com boom
- Have we just become old men griping about kids these days? Probably . . .
- Some legitimate use cases for NFTs
- Leave us some comments below
- Email us at email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry