January 12th, 2022
1 hr 27 mins 12 secs
About this Episode
- This evening's episode sponsored by Jameson Orange Liqueur
- Imperial vs. metric measurements for "a lot" of snow
- What about measuring membership numbers?
- It's not just Freemasonry, people just don't "join" things
- Playground scuffles
- Canadian geese chasing tigers at the zoo
- Turkey changes it's official English name (and Harlan is still trying to figure out why Chuck is so triggered by it)
- What is Levy Day?
- How about a "Yard Arm"?
- Chuck falls off the boat as things go nautical
- When all you have are Masons, everything looks like a stone
- Leave us some comments below
- Email us at email@example.com
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry