The Mulligan Show
May 1st, 2019
1 hr 48 mins 55 secs
- Opening: Boom Boom (John Lee Hooker)
- Last week's show was so horrible--even for us--we just burned it
- Welcome to take #2 of Episode 224!
- The Angry Chaplain has come to spread his message of hateful love: we must stop Arabic Numerals!!!
- Harlan meets another new friend in Uptown, Pete the snake
- Tony runs from "live snakes, dead snakes, and sticks that look like snakes"
- Rentable scooters, public transit breakthrough, or littering eyesore?
- Tony's family crashes Harlan's Family Seder
- Subjective humor in After Lodge Masonry
- Sometimes ". . . we are sophisticated frat boys"
- Exoteric vs. esoteric
- Closing: Mission Temple Fireworks Stand (Paul Thorn)