September 23rd, 2020
1 hr 48 mins 1 sec
- We welcome our Brothers from Amity : Jeremy, Michael, and Joseph
- What is the Amity app?
- Tackling the task of compiling a comprehensive list of all world lodges
- Are there too many nerds around the table tonight? Nope!
- As Freemasonry embraces modern technology, will Secretaries be less grumpy? Probably not.
- The After Lodge Podcast is at the top of the Amity podcast (alphabetical) list . . .
- Don't buy in to the old rumors and dramatics--the Amity team knows what it's about
- Why Masonic titles shouldn't be retained beyond the term of office
- Handling a global app vs. international fraternal recognition
- Bouncing ideas for bringing useful technology into the Lodge
- . . . and our streaming system cuts us off because Tony joined
- Where did the name "Amity" come from?
- A future with integrated wearables . . . technology!
- Tony re-hashes our interview, for those of you not paying attention the first time
- Then we set Tony up on the Amity app, live on air
- No donations, just spread the love and share the app
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on /r/AfterLodge
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry