October 28th, 2020
1 hr 44 mins 44 secs
- We had to give up another show to the "unnumbered archives"
- Tony joins us from the road . . . like actually on the road
- More ways society crumbles over Zoom
- The annual Tony Halloween bash is cancelled--why not
- Attendance at Last Rites for your Lodge's members is not optional
- What happens when your Brother requests a funeral but the family isn't keen on it?
- Harlan's exterminator got rid of most of the spiders . . . it's snakes now
- How 2020 has raised our threshold for what is worth freaking out about
- Our streaming feed cuts us off mid-show--but we sort of saved it!
- John gives his update on his viewing of American Gods
- Then Tony makes his McDonald's order because we don't need mute buttons
- Why won't John move to After Lodge town
- Bruce breaks Harlan with "voluntary" taxes and thus ends this week's After Lodge
- What really happened to Episode 249?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry