The Chaplain Gets Wings
March 16th, 2015
1 hr 30 mins 4 secs
- The Chaplain drinks a Red Bull for the first time. And immediately after, another one.
- Dirty-mouthed comedians (aside from the after lodge crew).
- Talk of King cakes and Fat Tuesday make Jason's diabeetus kick in again.
- Topics this week from 'The St. Paddy's Greenboard'.
- Turns out, The Chaplain likes Red Bull. Also, Bruce finally figures out the taurine/Red Bull thing, and Jason makes
meth counterfeit Red Bull, but has difficulty obtaining a precursor.
- A 15-year-old student asks his teacher some questions about Freemasonry. Then he asked /r/freemasonry/. Then he deleted his account.
- Harlan's fine with being infamous, as long as he's famous (he's also got a pretty big head).
- Jason and The Chaplain tell funny, gay stories.
- Are there physical barriers to joining (answer: depends on your definition of barrier)?
- In-lodge politics
- Who's most likely to have a heart attack (we're terrible people, apparently)
- Introducing: The Knickerbuddy Bar. It's a hit.
- Should there be a waiting period to join appendant bodies?
- The Chaplain misses /u/The_Past_Master a little too much.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hang out with us on Reddit
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry