A "Wipey" Stick
August 3rd, 2015
1 hr 25 mins 17 secs
- Pinkerton plus. Everyone's in a good mood today.
- Harlan and his photo ops - calls out a Brother with a missing arm
- The front door was left open (again), "who dun it?!"
- Apparently, Jason wants ice cream, and ice cream teaches Harlan about the universe
- The Chaplain shows up . . . with a selfie stick! Or a "wipey" stick, depending on who you ask
- Jason has some more things to investigate the Chaplain for, like "Mable" being shot to the ground
- The Chaplain tells a poop story to top the Harlan legend.
- Midnight in Baltimore - what was it really like?
- Stopping a bad habit . . . skip it, just don't write on your cigarettes, it's bad for you!
- Butt-hurt about being outvoted for the East; we contend a Lodge did the right thing
- Tony trolls Jason as usual - always fun
- We address an Entered Apprentice who missed the boat
- Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer is a metaphor . . . for something
- Fake/clandestine lodges are popping up everywhere. Whose fault is it?
- The Chaplain is removed from the studio by Mrs. Chaplain . . .
- Why does the outgoing Master really smile so much? It's for the Senior Warden
- The Chaplain forgot the selfie (or "wipey") stick!
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on Reddit
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Leave us a voicemail at 215-792-3538
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry