January 5th, 2015
1 hr 58 mins 7 secs
- Welcome to the Anniversary Edition of the After Lodge Podcast!
- Jason has a break down . . . right off the bat
- The full crew in the studio!
- Rev. Chaplain shows up to deal with R.W. Grand Censor Bob, but gets distracted by Candy Crush
- The Chaplain lodges a formal complaint with the Crew about the quality of the show
- Harlan cracks jokes about robbing a bank . . . while the guys are in a bank
- Even our Lodge is not immune to rogue officers and less than brotherly brethren
- Our Master was packing heat!
- The Chaplain and Jason's Mom
- Shout outs to our friends, name and unnamed
- Why is everyone on their phones?!
- Masonic Prayer
- Harlan takes an important phone call during the show
- "Jack, go warm up the Kia!"
- Harlan's slip up, the Grand Lodge probably thinks he's a racist now
- Are the apron positions a Masonic secret?
- The U.S.P.S. band of brothers, also known as the "Thick Blue Line"
- Should a Master-Elect skip his Installation in order to attend his in-law's annual Christmas party?
- We receive a mandate from Bro. George W. Washington himself, with a personal mandate for the crew.
- Email us at email@example.com
- Hang out with us on Reddit
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @AfterLodge
- Join us on IRC: irc.snoonet.org #freemasonry